Some of our web pages contain links to web sites outside ZOLL Medical Corporation. Please be aware that when you follow a link to another site, you are then subject to the privacy policies of the new site. ZOLL Medical Corporation is not responsible for the privacy policies employed by the new site.
We do not collect any information from you through our website, other than analytical or statistical data that is collected through our use of Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google. Such data is collected:
- For statistical purposes to determine the number of visitors to the different sections of our sites, and what information is of most and least interest, technical site design specifications and to identify system performance or problem areas.
- To optimize site functionality by streamlining the process for authorized users to access restricted content.
Depending on the purpose of your visit to our website, we may collect information which includes but is not limited to:
- The name of the domain from which you access the Internet (for example, aol.com, if you are connecting from an America Online account) and the Internet Protocol (IP) address or host name which may or may not identify a specific computer.
- The date and time of your visit.
- The pages you visit.
- The Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our site.
Such information that is collected through Google Analytics will be aggregated and anonymized such that we will not be able to identify any particular individual, except to prevent security breaches and insure the integrity of data on our services in the event that the website is attacked.
Our web access logs may be preserved indefinitely and used at any time and in any way to prevent security breaches and to insure the integrity of the data on our servers.
We will not share any information we collect with others unless required by Federal, State or local law.
To assure the integrity and confidentiality of information, we employ software programs to monitor network traffic, to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information and to prevent denial of services attacks or other attacks intended to cause damage. Unauthorized modification of any information stored on this system may result in criminal prosecution.
Please be aware that ZOLL Services LLC reserves the right to alter this policy at any time, in our efforts to improve our technology and maintain the integrity and confidentiality of the data on our servers. You are advised to check this policy periodically for change.
Copyright and Trademark Notice
ZOLL, LifeVest, Blue and the color Blue, plus, the symbol +, + so much more, and plus so much more are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of ZOLL Medical Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.